Defensive Pistol Fundamentals
If you have a modern autoloading pistol for concealed carry, or if you rely on one for home defense, this is your go-to source to learn how to use it effectively and efficiently!
In Defensive Pistol Fundamental I’ll show you what you need to know to use your pistol to protect your life — or the lives of your loved ones. Whether you have a Glock, a Smith & Wesson M&P, a Springfield XD, or even a Steyr, Walther, or HK pistol, this is the book that will give you the information you need to handle it like a pro.
- A look at your pistol and how it works — along with recommendations if you’re in the market for a new one
- How your body reacts during a lethal threat, and why that’s important to your training
- The difference between accuracy and precision
- How to know which skills you really need
- The best way to control the trigger for defensive shooting
- Using your sights: when you should and when you don’t need to
- Drawing your gun — and what to do at the same time
- What you need to know about reloading and malfunction clearing
- Training with integrity and choosing a training course
- Plus important guest essays from Rob Pincus and Greg Ellifritz!
…and that’s just a taste of all the great information in this book!
This is a comprehensive guide to using your pistol, no matter what the caliber or manufacturer, to defend yourself and your family from harm. No information on winning shooting matches or warmed-over techniques from the 1970s — just up-to-date information designed solely for learning the defensive use of the semi-automatic pistol!