If you’ve ever thought about taking one of my famous Threat-Centered Revolver courses, you can still get into the class in Phoenix on April 1 & 2!
This is the class to take if you want to learn — really learn — how to use your revolver to defend yourself and your loved ones. I take my knowledge of defensive shooting and my long experience with revolvers and put them together for the best defensive revolver course you’re likely to find.
In Threat-Centered Revolver you’ll learn:
- The importance of trigger control (and why most people don’t do it well)
- The proper way to reload the revolver in an emergency
- Why grasp is so important to controlling a revolver
- How (and when) to use the sights
- The interrelationship between grasp and trigger control
- How to master rapid defensive fire
- What modifications are necessary (and which are just window dressing)
- Defensive ammunition for the revolver (especially the snubnose)
- …and much, much more!
This two-day class, held at Phoenix’s Ben Avery Shooting Complex, is the best way for beginners and experienced shooters alike to start on the path to becoming revolver experts. Whether you’re new to the revolver or an old hand, you’ll learn a lot from this class — and come out with solid, relevant self defense revolver shooting skills!
I’m being hosted by Phoenix Firearms Training; click here to go to their sign-up page for this class.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in sunny Phoenix!
P.S.: We can also arrange ammunition for you if necessary!